Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Letters - Nov. 16

I think it has been a couple of weeks since I did ones of these. I think it is time for another one. So here it goes.

Dear Flu: You are not welcome here. You have made my husband sick, which does not happen often. It seems you have decided to start getting chummy with me as well. Not cool.

Dear Husband: I hope you feel better soon. Also thank you for driving me around and supporting all the purchases I made yesterday to help get my photo biz up and running.

Dear Children: I love you.

Dear eCourse Students: I am so excited to be starting the Blogger Design eCourse with you this week! I am so excited to be working with all of you and teaching you how to design your own blogs.

Dear WordPress users: I am hoping to make a eCourse for you as well.

Dear Texture lovers: I have a new free texture on sommerfugl design today.

Dear Family in Canada: I miss you all very much.

Dear Facebook: Please stop messing around, or at the very least, update its users when you make changes so that they understand why they are no longer seeing posts from pages. You used to be such a great place for blogs to reach their readers. Now you have made it pretty difficult.

Dear Readers: I hope you all have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment