Friday, October 26, 2012

The Art Of Baby Laying

You would think, by my 3rd child I would have mastered this. You know, the very special art of transferring that adorable.. quiet.. sleeping baby from your arms to anywhere else. AND have them still sleeping for more than say 2 minutes. Say long enough to do something, like shower, or brush your teeth.. or just sit there sans baby.

I have a confession. I am horrible at this. I always end up with my hand, arm or whatever stuck, resulting in way to much movement, resulting in waking sleeping baby. Every.Single.Time.

After 3 children I still can not manage this. It is a bit pathetic really. It's not like I can't say I haven't had enough practice. I practice this art multiply times a day. I fail this art multiple times a day.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to deal with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment